During a recent conversation with one of our Massachusetts customers who was looking to add several new Vibra Screw feeders to their production line, they also inquired about parts for an old Vibra Screw bin.
They sent photos of the bin and it turned out it was one of several Live Bins that were manufactured in Vibra Screws original Clifton, NJ building in 1958. The bins have been used for 63 years and we were able to provide necessary replacement parts (special vibration isolators). These bins are still using the old style gyrator (single shaft motor driving eccentric weights) without replacing parts. Built to Last, nice return on their investment.